Tampa, Florida is known for being one of the most refined areas in Southwest Florida. The city houses more than 330,000 homes in itself, along with thousands of buildings throughout its 165 square mile footprint. Tampa’s soils are similar to most of Florida’s coastline, and are comprised of mostly sandy loams and clay soils. As buildings age, and engineering codes and requirements further evolve, the need for proper foundation support will continue to grow.
Helical anchors offer Tampa, Florida structures superior foundation support benefits over traditional methods that include the following:
- Speed of installation: Helical anchors can be installed quickly, with minimal site disruption, reducing the amount of time required on-site.
- Versatility: Helical anchors can be used in a variety of soil conditions, including clay, sand, and even in rocky terrain.
- Minimal excavation: Helical anchors do not require large excavation sites, allowing the use of small equipment in limited spaces.
- Environmentally friendly: The installation process for helical anchors is much less disruptive to the surrounding environment compared to other foundation support methods.
- Load capacity: Helical anchors have high load-bearing capacities and can support large structures.
- Cost-effectiveness: Helical anchors are a cost-effective solution for foundation support, especially when compared to more traditional methods.